ENGLISH TEACHING ROLES
Location- Foshan City
Type- Training Center
Salary- 15,000RMB- 17,000RMB + Housing allowance
No. of positions - 5
Start Date- asap
About WIE China
WIE China is a professional employer with over 10 years of experience. All teachers are given working (Z) visas and work legally in China. WIE China can assist you with ALL government paperwork (including invitation letters, medical tests, immigration, police registration, foreign expert certifications, etc.) Being such a big company, they work with a large group of foreign teachers. With the WIE family now surpassing 100 people and constantly growing, you will have the opportunity to meet excellent colleagues and friends.
WIE China has locations in multiple cities in Southern China including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, and Foshan. All of these cities are very safe, civilized, developed, have long histories with lots of sightseeing, and have great food! You will never be bored in big cities like these.
- 35 Hours approximately a week. 2 days off a week (not Sat or Sun)
- Teach oral English
- Training center courses
- Summer and winter holiday add up to about a month. During summer and winter holidays, classes are held from Monday to Saturday and closed on Sunday.
- Classes at the training center are usually held on weekends and rarely require evening classes
- Salary: 15,000RMB- 17,000RMB.
- Flight allowance to be discussed.
- Airport Pickup & Free Hotel upon arrival.
- 24/7 Assistance.
- Free Accident Insurance Provided.
- 1 Week Professional Training.
- Free Chinese Lessons.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Visa Application Assistance (Z visa).
1. Native English speaker with a bachelor’s
degree.+TEFL/TESOL Or Celta teaching certification, (which is a class you
can take online.) You MUST have a passport or residence card from America, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, or the UK.
2. Teachers must be honest, hardworking, responsible, mature, have excellent
communication skills, easy going, desire to learn about new cultures, and
3. Must be between 22-50 years old and able to perform all kinds of activities with students (jumping, walking, gesturing, standing for entire classes, etc.) Special skills such as dancing, singing, art, music, or abilities to teach AP level classes will increase your pay!
4. Non-criminal background check
5. Reference letter to show that you have been a qualified employee (required for Chinese Visa.)
6. After accepted to work for WIE, you will need to provide a copy of your valid passport and medical report.