ENGLISH TEACHING ROLES
Location- Shenzhen City
Type- Public Primary/ Middle School
Salary- 12,000RMB- 15,000RMB
No. of positions - Many
Start Date- 9th September
Established in 2012, Eduhope is a leading education provider in one of China’s most modern and vibrant cities. Eduhope are committed to providing high quality education to public primary and middle schools across Shenzhen city. With a team of highly experienced Chinese and foreign education professionals, Eduhope has developed a strong reputation for successfully implementing native teaching methods into Chinese culture.
Eduhope International is looking for native English teachers for public primary and middle schools across Shenzhen city, for the next school semester (September, 2019). Shenzhen is fast growing city with lots of opportunity right next to Hong Kong, a great place to start your career as an English teacher.
- Public schools average class size: 30-50 students.
- Working hours: 8am-12pm, 2pm-5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
- NO OFFICE HOURS!
- Teaching hours: up to 18 classes per week.
- Start date: September, 2019.
- Salary: 9,000rmb – 12,000 plus 3,000rmb (based on teaching experience)
- Housing: housing allowance.
- Flight bonus: 6,000rmb (£650+)
- Holiday: Fully paid one month winter holiday.
- All public holidays - fully paid.
- Insurance: Accident Insurance and Social Insurance.
- Visa: Z visa, work permit and residence permit.
- Training: Free 'Professional Development Training' and support from mentors.
- Free Chinese Class: Provided.
- Airport pickup service.
- Contract renewal bonus.
- Paid sick leave.
- Mentor program.
1. Native English speakers from; UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland etc.
2. Hold a bachelor’s degree or above in any major.
3. 120 hours TEFL / TESOL / DELTA / CELTA certificate or 2 years of prior teaching experience.