FINE ARTS TEACHER
Established in 2012, Eduhope is a leading education provider in one of China’s most modern and vibrant cities. Eduhope are committed to providing high quality education to public primary and middle schools across Shenzhen city. With a team of highly experienced Chinese and foreign education professionals, Eduhope has developed a strong reputation for successfully implementing native teaching methods into Chinese culture.
Eduhope International is looking for a Fine Art English teacher for a public primary school in Shenzhen city, China, for the next school semester (September, 2019). Shenzhen is a modern and vibrant city next to Hong Kong, a great place to start your career as an art teacher teacher.
- Class size: 40-45 students.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday.
- NO OFFICE HOURS!
- Teaching hours: 18 classes per week.
- Start date: September, 2019.
- 15,000rmb per month (before tax per month, including housing allowance)
- Housing: housing allowance.
- Flight bonus: 5,000rmb
- Vacation travel bonus – 5,000rmb
- Insurance: Accident Insurance and Social Insurance.
- Sponsored Z visa.
- Contract renewal bonus.
- FREE lunch provided during working schedule
- Weekends and Chinese holidays off
- Annual salary increase
- At least two years ‘Fine Art’ teaching experience (with reference letters)
- Native English speakers from; UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland etc.
- Hold a related bachelor’s degree or above.