ENGLISH TEACHING ROLES
Location- Shanghai, Jiangsu province and Zhejiang Province
Type- Training center
Salary- 15,000RMB + 3,000RMB Accommodation allowance
No. of positions - 2
Start Date- ASAP
About Shanghai Meiji
Shanghai Meiji Culture Communications Co. Ltd (SMCC), is one of the biggest human resource centres for foreigners in Shanghai, China.
They specialize in assisting foreign teachers and interns in pursuing their teaching career in China.
With its headquarters in Shanghai, one of the world’s most influential cities for economical growth, culture and education, Shanghai Meiji attracts talents from all around the world.
With more than eight years of experience in human resource management, Shanghai Meiji is an expert in the management of foreign teachers, recruitment, teaching training, placement, providing educational internships in China, orientation in China, teaching in China, and homestay in China.
Working together with many top U.K. TEFL Centres, overseas schools, and human resources companies, SMCC attracts hundreds of interns to Shanghai each month. SMCC provides an arrangement of professional services for its teachers and interns, including the airport pickup, Visa service, retrieval of a temporary residence permit, recommendations for teaching positions, preparations for school introductions, intensive Chinese language courses, and online TEFL or TESOL learning courses.
- Position: Full time training center English teacher with one-year contract
- Student age: 3-12
- Number of students: Around 10-15
- Work schedule: Wednesday-Friday 13:00-20:30;
Saturday and Sunday 09:00-18:00.
Off days: Monday-Tuesday
- According to the curriculum projects, completing all kinds of teaching materials and preparing for the activities in advance to ensure the implementation of the plan;
- Be able to organize and use various ways and means to carry out teaching activities independently.
- Organize and manage the class activities.
- Participate in all the activities in the center.
- Monthly salary: up to 15,000 RMB/m pre-tax;
- Housing allowance: 3000 RMB/M;
- Return airfare reimbursement: 6000 RMB
- Paid holiday: 2 weeks paid holidays and all other public holidays;
- Accidental and severe hospitalization insurance during the contract term;
- Orientation and various trainings are provided；
- A well-experienced international team & a complete curriculum for ESL courses of all levels.
- Visa Application Assistance (Z visa).
1. You MUST have a passport or residence card from America, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, or the UK.
2. Bachelor’s degree or higher (Authenticated)
3. 120 Hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA (or equivalent) teaching certification (Authenticated)
4. Teachers must be honest, hardworking, responsible, mature, have excellent
communication skills, easy going, desire to learn about new cultures, and
5. Must be between 22-45 years old and able to perform all kinds of activities with students (jumping, walking, gesturing, standing for entire classes, etc.) Special skills such as dancing, singing, art, music, or abilities to teach AP level classes will increase your pay!
6. Non-criminal background check (Authenticated)
7. After accepted to work for Shanghai Meiji, you will need to provide a copy of your valid passport, medical report and CV for Visa purposes.